"Nowadays, there are a lot of huge adventure maps. This challenge forces you to re-think how you build to make optimal use of the limited space."
The 25³ Challenge was originally created by Artifact123 back in 2015 and later adopted by McTsts with slightly altered rules!
1. 25³ Maps can be published like any other map, however to submit them to the challenge you need to send them to us.
2. The map has to be 25x25x25 or less. It is NOT allowed to place redstone or command blocks outside this space.
3. The Lobby/Start area has to be inside the 25x25x25 area
4. The map must be playable without mods
5. The map has to be built in a 27x27x27 box, the box can be made out of air, barriers, bedrock or glass, but not with any other block.
6. You can use structures and commands like /fill and /clone though to make the world inside the box seem bigger. Functions are also allowed.
7. (optional, but advised) Call your map "25³ Name", "25 Name", "25^3 Name" or something similar to make it clear that it's a 25³ map. (e.g. 25³ Buttons)
8. Use something like Mediafire/Dropbox/Curse for the download
9. The map can be any Minecraft Version. (though a recent version is advised)
10. You are allowed to use Resource Packs (as resources.zip)
List of 25³ Maps:
- 25³ Thunderstorm
- 25³ Buttons
- 25³ Harry Potter
- 25³ Boss Collection
- 25³ Buttons II
- 25³ Graveyard
- 25³ Zombie Warriors
- 25³ Buttons III
- The Game
- Minigame Manor
In the comment section you can leave a comment about a map, or ask any questions you might have. Please keep them civil; all comments are reviewed before publishing, so they may take some time to appear on the website.
1. Please keep the discussion mature; if your comment is deemed as inappropriate it will not be published.
2. Having a different opinion or negative feedback is fine, but please be respectful while writing it - aim for constructive criticism.
3. Bugs, problems and questions can be sent here, but usually getting a response is faster via our Discord server: https://discord.gg/8fCbVJb