"Lead an Army of Zombies!"
Zombie Warriors II is a game map in which you lead an army of zombies. You have to capture bases and finally the enemies headquarters to win. There are many battles. Zombie Warriors can be played in singleplayer against the map or in multiplayer against each other. It is also possible to fight against the map together in multiplayer. There are many different types of bases and other things on the 7+ different battleground. Your army consists of muliple different zombies (Warrior, General, Pyro, Tempest, Thunder, Bomber & many more). With each battle new features get introduced. Also part of this map is a gold system. You earn gold with successful attacks of your army and you can spend your gold to e.g. hire new zombies. But just fighting battles is not all you can do in this map! There is also a War Mode in which you try to control all lands, by fighting many battles. There is also a Simulation Mode which is absolutely accurate. Part of the map are also a Challenge and a Sandbox mode. If you find any bugs please inform me. This is a better version of my old maps 'Minecraft Warriors' & 'Zombie Warriors' . Enjoy!
- Lead a army of Zombies
- 9 Battlefields + 8 Bonus Battle
- 10+ types of Zombies
- Gold system
- Other entities like Endermite, Snowgolem and Tribe Warrior join the battle too
- Hireable Warriors, like Tribe Warrior or Eagle Warrior
- Player vs. Map or Player vs. Player
- Singelplayer or muliplayer (1+ Players)
- Complicated Mulitplayer Lobby
- Choose a team (Red or Blue)
- Each battle introduces new features
- Automatic reset
- Custom Weapons, like Scythes, Battleaxes and Daggers
- Tons of Weapons with special abilities
- Armory & Dungeons
- Loot System
- Challenge mode with challenging battles
- War mode
- Fight many battles to win wars
- Simulation mode
- Simulate battles
- Sandbox mode
- Fight against team gold & green too!
- Custom models!
- Custom AI for zombies!
- Improved mechanics
- Custom Textures
Detailed Information: Link
Map by McTsts, EnderPig, Troller4Ever & Schraggi
In the comment section you can leave a comment about a map, or ask any questions you might have. Please keep them civil; all comments are reviewed before publishing, so they may take some time to appear on the website.
1. Please keep the discussion mature; if your comment is deemed as inappropriate it will not be published.
2. Having a different opinion or negative feedback is fine, but please be respectful while writing it - aim for constructive criticism.
3. Bugs, problems and questions can be sent here, but usually getting a response is faster via our Discord server: https://discord.gg/8fCbVJb